Hope is faith holding out its hand in the dark.  -George Iles

Saturday, August 1, 2009

10 Important Questions to Ask Your Doctor

Going to the doctor can be intimidating. You might feel rushed and forget to ask questions that are important. It's always a good idea to know what to ask beforehand and to take notes when with the doctor. Some of the questions below may be worth asking. Print out this page and take it with you to your next appointment.




1. Are there any medication that could be of help?


2. Could exercise or physical therapy be used?


3. What is scientifically known about these conditions?


4. Are there things I can change in my environment to improve my health?


5. Should I still take my medication even if I feel fine?


6. How can I best evaluate alternative therapies for my condition?


7. Can I control fibromyalgia or CFS without taking medications?


8. How physically active can I be if I have fibromyalgia or CFS?


9. What is the long-term effect on my overall health?


10. Does fibromyalgia or CFIDS ever go away?


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which of The Following Do You Have?

What other condition[s] do you have?

Have you ever had the following conditions?

National Invisible Chronic Illness Awareness Week, Sept 8-14, 2008 www.invisibleillness.com

I know it's really hard to smile some days, but after watching this video you'll be surprised.

Learn How To Meditate Part 1

Part 2