Hope is faith holding out its hand in the dark.  -George Iles

Thursday, January 19, 2012

H pylori and Fibromyalgia

H Pylori is a stomach bacteria- http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helicobacter_pylori


The link below is to the article that states that it could be related to Fibromyalgia.

Ironically, I was dx’ed with H pylori when I was 7 years old in 1972. I have had years of Fibromyalgia symptoms and finally a diagnosis in 2008. Interesting theory.

http://chronicfatigue.about.com/b/2010/12/07/bacteria-tied-to-fibromyalgia.htm

3 comments:

  1. This piece of writing offers clear idea designed for the new viewers of blogging, that really how to
    do running a blog.

    my weblog Online coupons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to find good info from your content.

    Here is my blog: psn Code generator

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited several sites but the audio quality for audio songs existing at this website is actually superb.


    Here is my web blog: pirater Un compte facebook

    ReplyDelete

Which of The Following Do You Have?

What other condition[s] do you have?

Have you ever had the following conditions?

I know it's really hard to smile some days, but after watching this video you'll be surprised.

Learn How To Meditate Part 1

Part 2

Videos On Fibromyalgia & Chronic Illness Awareness

Loading...
Loading...