Hope is faith holding out its hand in the dark.  -George Iles

Friday, January 20, 2012

My Sabatical

I wanted to appoligise to my followers for neglecting and not updating my
Blog. I'm sure a lot of you understand how our symptoms are so unpredictable with Fibromyalgia and we can have many bad days.

For me, the past couple of years my symptoms have become so debilitating and the pain and fatigue left me doing basically nothing, except to drag my hurting, stiff, tired self out of bed just to suck it up and make it to work for the two days a week I work the 9 hours. Some days my arms hurt so bad I was unable to lift them and unfortunatly the last thing I felt like doing was typing.

I'm trying to update the reference and blog pages. I'm sure some of them are broken links by now. Send me a message if you'd like me to add your blog or if you have a favorite related web sit you'd like to share.

So, I look forward to getting back on the saddle again!

Gentle hugs to you all,
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which of The Following Do You Have?

What other condition[s] do you have?

Have you ever had the following conditions?

National Invisible Chronic Illness Awareness Week, Sept 8-14, 2008 www.invisibleillness.com

I know it's really hard to smile some days, but after watching this video you'll be surprised.

Learn How To Meditate Part 1

Part 2